home     about     contact     styling        

Friday, August 29, 2014

Craving Lately with Jeans and a Teacup

One unexpected results from asking some of my favorite ladies to share what they are loving for Fall is discovering amazing places to shop or rethink some well known shops. Much of the latter is the case this week with the classic and girly style of Jessica from Jeans and a Teacup. This fellow LA gal has the sweetest style, which I love to see since mine is more boho. Anyone else find it so interesting to see how others in your own city dress? Anyway, I'll let Jessica take it away from here:

Textured Jacket: Light jackets/blazers are a must have for cooler fall weather. This knit fabric is comfortable and fun with a little bit of peplum flair.
Embellished Sweater: I love how the jewels add a little sparkle to a neutral sweater.
Fit and Flare Skirt: The ponte material is comfortable and the shape is flattering. You can wear this skirt in the summer and then add knee high boots for more coverage in the fall.
Stackable Bracelets: I love bracelets that look great alone or together!
Booties: Transition your footwear from summer to fall with a pair of booties! This burgundy shade is a favorite of mine for fall!

Aren't her picks such great staples with a little flair? Make sure to stop by Jeans and a Teacup!
Have a great long weekend!
Link up on Fab Friday

9 comments:

  1. Such great picks! I love that skirt!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this selection sweete
    The skirt is my favorite
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage diary Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. the grey skirt is perfect!♥ great picks!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  4. That textured jacket is so cute! :)

    Interested in making new blogger friends and get a kickass journal? Check out my latest post! :)
    http://neatly-packaged.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is really fantastic!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacket and booties are my favorites!!!! Kisses from Italy
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The seaming on that jacket is fantastic! It's going straight to the top of my fall wish list!
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!